© 2020 PrintWithMe. All rights reserved.

  • Simple print, scan, fax, and copy capabilities.

  • Print from any digital device via email, without touching the printer.  No printer drivers. 

  • Automatic re-ordering of toner and 100% sustainable paper.

  • 99.9% printer uptime. 

Self-serve, wireless, and contactless printer 

ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING

"They’ve brought convenience, ease, and reliability to the frustrating process that is printing. They go the extra mile to fit Bozzuto's standards: they co-brand devices to fit our aesthetics, and their unique "print allowance" system aligns well with our sustainability goals and helps control costs. Best of all, their team is outstanding and speedy with service and support.”

WHAT OUR PARTNERS & USERS THINK

Did you know? 41% of hotel guests are business travelers with work-related print needs and the other 59% of vacationers often need to print out documents such as boarding passes. A modern, self-serve PrintWithMe amenity satisfies the needs of all hotel guests.

Simplify printing for your hotel guests

Save Time for Your Staff

Our team is available seven days a week to answer any questions.

Get In Touch

PrintWithMe is a modern, wireless, and self-serve printer station that automatically orders toner and paper. Enjoy 7 days a week of live customer service.

Guests can print, scan, copy, and fax wirelessly from any digital device anywhere, with uptime of 99.9%. Free printing options delight guests.

Set optional monthly caps on free printing, eliminate printing abuse, budget accurately with all-in pricing, and save thousands a year. 

Delight Your Guests

Save Money For Your Business

PrintWithMe is the #1 wireless printer amenity nationwide that hotel guests and staff are raving about.

Give your guests the printing amenity they need.

PrintWithMe is everything I could ask for from a vendor.

WHAT YOU GET WITH PRINTWITHME

Brad Kirshenbaum

Director of Innovation at CA Ventures

Pei Pei Mirabella,

Regional Vice President at Bozzuto

"FOOLPROOF! Print With Me is soooo easy to use. Email your file, click the link they send you, select your print options, and boom–PRINTED. I don't think it could be any easier 

Natalia Jaramillo Gonzalez

PrintWithMe User

ENTERPRISE-LEVEL SECURITY

CCPA-compliant data protection and privacy

  • All documents sent to PrintWithMe are securely encrypted in transit and immediately deleted after printing. 

  • "Secure Release" capability is available for guests who want to print only when they are physically by the printer.

  • Printers are CCPA-compliant, meeting strict security standards to ensure guests' privacy. 

  • No need for staff to access and print private documents.

SERVICE & SUSTAINABILITY

Live customer care and eco-conscious printing

  • Outstanding customer support for your staff and guests seven days a week via phone, email, or chat.

  • All paper is sustainably-sourced and high-quality from Hammermill. 

  • Each shared PrintWithMe station saves its community on average 550 lbs of individual electronic waste per year.

  • PrintWithMe recycles all printers and toner cartridges.

PRINTWITHME BY THE NUMBERS

97%

of business managers recommend PrintWithMe

86

World-class Partners Net Promoter Score

+$4,476

Average yearly savings using PrintWithMe vs. DIY Printer

1,500+

5-star Google reviews from happy customers

50

states + Washington D.C. that PrintWithMe serves

300,000+

users have printed using PrintWithMe

Ready for a guest printing amenity?

Delight your guests by giving them the crucial amenity of printing, and save time and money for your staff. Connect with the PrintWithMe team today!  

GET IN TOUCH

Their customer service, attention to detail, and professionalism are exceptional throughout the entire process. You immediately feel their passion for their work the first time you speak with them, and that customer-oriented approach is unwavering with no support question too small and no timeline too tight. Many places will work to earn your business, but PrintWithMe strives to make you never think twice about your decision.”

Call Now